Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy anniversary! Dow falls more than 360

Happy anniversary! Dow falls more than 360 points


October 19, 1987 aka black Monday.
October 19, 2007 , 20 years later we lose 366 points on the Dow Industrial Average. While compared to the 3,000 point loss of black Monday, it may seem as though its not a big loss. Well, it is. This is just the beginning, the tip of the iceberg. Many are beginning to see signs of recession within their markets. Things are getting bad and quickly growing worse. Que Vive' Le' Resistance'!!!!

Say hello to the Amero in a in a few years...

May-Leigh Soreux

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard the Canadian dollar is worth more than the American dollar for the first time in 30 years or something. God bless predatory lending and sub-prime lenders just trying to make a buck. They're not so bad if you think about it. I mean, they were only taking advantage of our wonderful system of free enterprise. Seriously though...who the fuck lends $300,000 dollars to people with bad credit and no money, and then raises the payments they already can't afford??? AND...who the fuck asks for a $300,000 dollar loan that they know they won't be able to afford in a few years. I mean...c'mon. This was one big clusterfuck of collective thinking if you ask me. I'm poor...I have horrible credit...I know I couldn't afford that...I wouldn't even try. Holy Jeebus...it has to stop at some point. We're doomed if we keep going in this direction. Maybe we already are doomed. Sorry...I need to calm down...I appologize for getting exasperated all over your blog. I try to ignore this stuff and just wait for the whole house to burn down...but every once in a while I get reminded of how rediculous it is and I loose my marbles.

Appologies,
Matthew

May-Leigh Soreux said...

Its alright, rant, scream, vent all you want, you have every right. I get the same way. I mean everything you said is the truth and you shouldn't hold back the truth. You can get exasperated on my blog as much as you want. Thats why I allow comments, so people can vent.